We’re with you.
We are committed to our customers and are here to support you during these difficult times. Learn how we’re protecting employees and maintaining reliable service to keep you and your business moving.
Let’s take this on together.
Standing by Our Promises
We’re committed to delivering our customers reliable service even in uncertain times. As an essential partner to businesses worldwide, staying true to our promises is as important now as ever before. We also understand that your label vendor should be the last worry on your list. As such, we will continue to offer the tools and resources you need to get the job done.
You can expect:
- Normal production times. Custom-printed labels and shrink sleeves are still being offered with minimal delays.
- Dedicated customer support hours. We’re still available by phone and email during our regular business hours.
- No interruptions in the supply chain. Our reliable network of suppliers and partners keep the supply chain intact and allow us to offer reliable turnaround times.
Our priority is to put the safety of our team and customers first. That’s why we’re paying close attention to updates from the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Here are some of the actions we’ve taken to ensure our employees stay safe:
- Remote work has been implemented for our office staff to mitigate the risk of infection.
- We’ve scaled down our on-site team and have enforced social distancing.
- Our office cleaning procedures and efforts have been greatly increased, to include additional sanitization stations and training for employees on proper prevention techniques.
Like everyone else, we’re adapting to the situation as it unfolds. Be sure to check back to see updates on how we’re responding to COVID-19.
We’re Here to Help
As we navigate this situation, we will be there for you every step of the way. Feel free to give us a call at 1-800-475-2235 or email us with any questions or suggestions on ways we can help.