How Can We Help You?

Browse FAQs or start your search below.

FAQs On Flexible Packaging

« All Topics

  • Wrappers for food products
    How do I get wrappers for food products?

    There are several factors to consider when getting custom wrappers for food products like product contents, design, and budget. We carry materials that are specifically designed for wrappers to create the desired shape and an airtight seal that protects the product from spoiling or tampering. Since you’ll be packaging a food product, it’s also important to note that the material must be safe for food contact.

  • Fill flexible packaging
    How do I fill flexible packaging?

    Since we’re a printing company, we won’t be able to package your product, however, you can purchase a form-fill-seal (FFS) machine or outsource to a co-packer to package the product. If you decide to purchase your own FFS machine, there are some things you should know.

  • Flexible packaging for gel products
    I need flexible packaging for gel products – what should I do?

    There are several reasons why you should use flexible packaging for gel products like product protection, consumer convenience, and design appeal – but which type of flexible packaging should you use? We recommend using sachets (aka packets) and pouches for gel-like products like lotions, shampoos, energy gels – basically anything that is viscous.

  • Featured eye mark flexible packaging
    What is an eye mark and why do I need it?

    An ‘eye mark’ (also known as ‘eye spot’) is a small rectangular printed area located near the edge of the printed flexible packaging material. A sensor on the form-fill-seal (FFS) machine reads the eye mark to identify packaging material, control the material’s position, and coordinate the separation and cutting of the flexible packaging material.